DELTATEK 5000 DISPOSABLE OVERALLS WITH HOOD - 4B TYPE - TAPED SEAMS
- The polyethylene film ensures greater resistance to chemical hazards and higher mechanical resistance (abrasion – tearing).
- Polyethylene film ensures better a resistance to chemical attack and better mechanical resistance (abrasion - tearing)
- 3-part hood
- Supports head movement for increased comfort
- Closure with self-adhesive flap
- Very good seal
- Ribbed cuffs
- Good hold of the glove on the hand
- Elasticated ankles
- Lint free
- Extra soft
- No risk of lint
- Very soft
REGULATION (EU) 2016/425
EN ISO 13688:2013 General requirements for protective clothing.
EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - Type 5 clothing
EN13034:2005+A1:2009 Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals (Type 6 equipment)
EN1149-5:2018 Electrostatic properties - Part 5: Material performance and design requirements
Price per each. 1 Box of 20 MOQ.