CHAIN SAW ARBORCHAPS™ JE-8000 LENGTH ADJUSTABLE 33 TO 36 INCHES
Features the same high safety standards as our Pro-Chaps™ professional line but more economical.
Prolar™ protective padding secret is its unique explosive action that effectively jams the chain and quickly stops the cutting action.
Smart asymmetrical design reduces the severity of chain saw injury.
Outer Layer Coating: Polyurethane for water resistance
Protective Padding: Multilayer PROLAR™ of Polypropylene and Polyester
Buckles: Acetyl Nylon Webbing
- Patented Smart Asymmetrical design (U.S. No. 5,095,544) for extended protection on left side of legs.
- Elvex® exclusively developed product Prolar™ multi-layer protective padding, stopping cutting action in milliseconds.
- Lightweight, flexible and abrasion resistant 420 Denier nylon cover fabric.
- Easy on, easy off apron style design, with two sets of leg straps and buckles.
- Features 3 sets of belt loops to allow length from 33 to 36 inches, so one size does fit all!
ASTM-F-1897-2008 Standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chain Saw Users
ASTM-F-1414 Standard Test Method for Measurement of Cut Resistance to Chainsaw in Lower Body (Legs) Protective Clothing
Price per each. 1 Box of 10 MOQ.